AE 576 & 577 - audio?

A place for discussion and feedback regarding the Non-Prophets podcast and/or the Atheist Experience TV show.

AE 576 & 577 - audio?

Postby DallasHeathen » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:27 am

The last two shows, the audio has been really poor. Very low volume, with lots of statickey noise, like I'm DXing on shortwave. Hate to complain, but surely you're aware of the issue?
Is there a God? Find the answer at The Official God FAQ.
DallasHeathen

Postby DallasHeathen » Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:56 pm

By the way, I'm referring to the audio podcast, not streaming video or Google video. Don't know about those.
Is there a God? Find the answer at The Official God FAQ.
DallasHeathen

Postby Sans_Deity » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:04 pm

They're looking into it...no news yet. Thanks, though!
Sans_Deity
Iron Chariots Admin

Postby jessica_the_godless » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:20 pm

I experienced the same issue off of the download from iTunes. What IS good about that is that it forces me to fish out much older versions that I hadn't gotten around to yet. :lol:
--- Lance Armstrong was quoted by ET Magazine as saying "If there was a god, I'd still have both nuts."
jessica_the_godless

Postby Cephus » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:34 pm

I did notice on the last episode that the volume was quite low, I ended up having to take it into an audio-processing program to increase the volume, so it's not just everyone else.
Want to know more? http://BitchSpot.JadeDragonOnline.com
Religion is a mental disease.
Cephus

Postby hencethus » Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Cephus wrote:I did notice on the last episode that the volume was quite low, I ended up having to take it into an audio-processing program to increase the volume, so it's not just everyone else.
Oh, good idea. I just used headphones on full-volume in a quiet place. It was way too quiet to listen in my van like I usually do.
hencethus

Postby eebamxela » Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:27 pm

I was listening to the latest AE podcast in my car the other day. When it ended i switched over to another podcast and forgot to adjust the volume back down to normal level. It was fun cleaning up the blood from my ears while driving. Not really.
eebamxela

Return to Non-Prophets / Atheist Experience Forum