The Atheist Experience Ustream chat

A place for discussion and feedback regarding the Non-Prophets podcast and/or the Atheist Experience TV show.

The Atheist Experience Ustream chat

Postby TharosTheDragon » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 pm

The chat on the Ustream page isn't working for me. It just says "Connecting..." and shows an animated ring of circles. The same thing happens when I try the pop out window. I can wait for hours and it will never "connect." It doesn't matter if I'm signed in to Ustream or not. And I've experimented with other Ustream channels and the chat works for them. I've also tried IE, Chrome, and Firefox.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?
TharosTheDragon

it works (for me)

Postby dobbie » Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:45 pm

I clicked the chat tab just now on Ustream page. It worked normally, showing the online progress of the chat.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-atheist-experience
dobbie

Postby TharosTheDragon » Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 pm

Well that's bizarre. Does anyone know if my IP address could've been blocked from viewing the chat?

But I thought being blocked just kept you from posting rather than from viewing altogether, and that it just applied to your account.

9-19-11 EDIT: Still no luck today. It's not worth watching the show live anymore. I could get by not posting but not even being able to view the chat kind of ruins it.
TharosTheDragon

Return to Non-Prophets / Atheist Experience Forum