The AE - 8/13 show

A place for discussion and feedback regarding the Non-Prophets podcast and/or the Atheist Experience TV show.

The AE - 8/13 show

Postby tom_g » Tue Aug 15, 2006 11:44 am

Great job guys. In my opinion, the Matt/Jeff combo works really well.

Also, here is a link to the entire Wafa Sultan interview. (Warning - it's PDF. If the world ever wakes up and decides that religion is stupid, can we refocus our energy on abolishing PDF?)
tom_g

Postby Steve » Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:23 pm

Also, I just want to say bravo to Jeff for the way he handled that caller who said that he stopped picking and choosing and didn't really seem to have a point. 8)
Steve

8-13 show

Postby ExTech » Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:07 am

Ditto on that bravo. I think Jeff's handling of the meandering, waffling caller was spot on. Hold 'em to their beliefs and make 'em take responsibility ... goes a long way to getting people thinking again, I'm hopin'

Jim
ExTech

Postby ExTech » Mon Feb 05, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks for posting the AVIs on Google Video, guys! I went back to watch this show and got a huge kick out of Matt's expressions during the waffler's call, particularly when Matt was baiting him with the "was I not a true Christian" ad hoc (which the caller was actually not smart enough to notice, much less go for). It was also fun to watch Jeff's growing exasperation with the guy for refusing to state his beliefs. This is some truly effective TV you're doin' out there, in my opinion. Great work! Again!
ExTech

Re: The AE - 8/13 show

Postby Rickets » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:40 am

tom_g wrote:Warning - it's PDF. If the world ever wakes up and decides that religion is stupid, can we refocus our energy on abolishing PDF?)

It's not PDF that is evil, it's how Adobe has been (mis)handling it for years and scaring us all away with all sorts of system resource stealing mayhem.

Foxit Reader is a great alternative on Windows.

And I love that the shows are on Google Video
Rickets

Return to Non-Prophets / Atheist Experience Forum